Thank you for your interest in booking with Cajoma Indonesia. Please take your time to carefully read the following terms and conditions. With your confirmed booking, you automatically agree with these conditions.
I herewith certify and acknowledge that I understand that my acceptance on a diving and/or snorkeling program organized and conducted by Cajoma Indonesia or it’s partners, is predicated on my assurance that I am physically fit to engage in ocean scuba diving, and that I have had or will receive sufficient training in scuba diving and that I fully understand the risk of ocean diving, of living and traveling on board a ship and the dangers arising from force of nature, and I am prepared to assume such risk.
In order to induce Cajoma Indonesia or its partners to accept me as a member of the aforementioned diving and/or snorkeling program, I hereby release and absolve Cajoma Indonesia or its partners, its agents, employees and invitees from any and all damages resulting from death or personal injuries, including loss of services, which I may sustain on account of, arising from, or in connection with the aforementioned diving program or the ownership, maintenance, use or operation of any automobile, ship, boat, water sport equipment or otherwise.
That if I loose or damage snorkeling or diving equipment rental, other equipment and stuff on our property ex. linen, bath/ diving towel, Etc. it would be my own responsibility and agree to charge by term & condition of company.
I further understand that remoteness of destination, local custom and/or prevailing weather conditions may cause minor inconvenience or modification to the diving portions of the tour, and Cajoma Indonesia or it’s partners reserve the right to modify and/or cancel diving arrangements due to unfavorable weather conditions and/or technical difficulties at any time.
I also agree to pay compensation at full current market value to Cajoma Indonesia or its partners for any and all damage or loss of property and equipment belonging to Cajoma Indonesia or it’s partners resulting from abuse or negligence on my part. This liability waiver is all subject to the terms and conditions above, which have been read, understood and unconditionally agreed to.
I further agree to strictly observe and comply with additional reasonable terms and regulations Cajoma Indonesia or any of its employees may deem desirable or needful to prescribe during the course of any diving tour.
We strongly recommend to our guests that they purchase a fully comprehensive travel insurance package that covers; accidents, medical assistance, baggage, trip cancellation and interruption, personal liability and effects, when a reservation is made. All guests should ensure they have appropriate insurance to cover the activities they will be undertaking during their trip, regardless of risk. Please be advised that if guests choose not to carry travel insurance, Cajoma Indonesia will not be held responsible for any financial disappointment caused by reasons beyond our control.
RESERVATIONS AND DEPOSITS
All reservations must be made by electronic mail or online form reservation.
A deposit of 30% no later than 7 days after the date the reservation is made. Payments can be made by transfer to our bank account in Indonesia. Account numbers will be provided in the corresponding invoice. Cajoma Indonesia will not be responsible for any bank costs related to the transfer made by the clients for the vessel deposit or balance payment. Cajoma Indonesia will automatically offer the berths to other guests if this booking fee is not received within the stated period of time.
PAYMENT OF THE BALANCE
Payment of the balance must be made 90 days prior to the departure date. If full payment of the balance is not received by this date, Cajoma Indonesia can cancel the booking and enforce the cancellation policy as set out in the Cancellation Policy below.
SHORT NOTICE BOOKINGS
Full payment must be made at the time of booking if the reservation is made less than 90 days prior to departure..
CANCELLATION FEE POLICY INDIVIDUAL BOOKING & CHARTER
- More than 150 days, 10% of the vessel price cancellation fees applies.
- 149 to 60 days prior to departure, 30 % of the vessel price cancellation fee applies.
- 59 days or less prior to departure 100% of the vessel price.
If for any reason a guest cannot make a trip that has already been booked, then the reservation can be transferred to another person. The new guest will be subject to the contract conditions of Cajoma Indonesia. Guest substitution will be allowed up to 3 days, or less depending on the vessel, prior to the day of departure. Cajoma Indonesia takes no responsibility for changes to any bookings not made by Cajoma Indonesia on behalf of the guest (i.e. air tickets, hotel reservation etc.).
IN CASE A GUEST DOESN'T SHOW UP AT THE MEETING POINT BEFORE THE VESSEL DEPARTURE
If a guest doesn't show up at the meeting point (airport, harbour, boat, etc...), Cajoma Indonesia staff will wait for him up to 2 hours if informed or as much as possible (according to the departure time foreseen and the other guests expectations) if not.
In both cases, Cajoma Indonesia can not be held responsible. The "no show" of the guest is then considered as a last minute cancellation. The guest can't expect3 any refund from Cajoma Indonesia.
CHANGES BEFORE CONCLUSION OF THE CONTRACT
Cajoma Indonesia reserves the right to make alterations and changes to brochure information, service descriptions and prices in the brochures and pricelists at any time before the time of booking. Should the necessity arise, Cajoma Indonesia will inform the agent or individual client prior to entering the contract. The date the contract is entered is the date that a booking fee is received by Cajoma Indonesia.
CHANGES TO PRICE AFTER THE CONTRACT HAS BEEN ENTERED
In rare circumstances, it is possible that prices must be increased. The circumstances under which this may occur are as follows:
- Increases in transportation costs (including fuel costs) Increases in state taxes and duties (i.e. embarkation/disembarkation fees, sales taxes etc.) Currency fluctuations.
- Cajoma Indonesia reserves the right to raise the agreed price up to 21 days prior to departure.
ITINERARY AND SERVICE CHANGES AFTER BOOKING AND BEFORE DEPARTURE
Cajoma Indonesia reserves the right to change the itinerary and particular services if required due to unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances. Cajoma Indonesia will make every effort to offer equivalent alternatives of a comparable standard. Cajoma Indonesia will inform the agent or individual client of such changes at the earliest possible date and the effect they will have on price.
FORCE MAJEURE AND UNPREDICTABLE ACTS OF MAN
Cajoma Indonesia reserves the right to cancel a trip for reasons of Force Majeure (i.e. natural disasters, epidemics etc.) or unavoidable acts of man (i.e. war, riots, strikes etc.). In the event of this happening, Cajoma Indonesia will advise you at the earliest possible date.
TRIP CANCELLATION BY CAJOMA INDONESIA FOR OTHER REASONS
Cajoma Indonesia reserves the right to cancel a trip for other reasons that are unavoidable and will inform the customer at the earliest possible date. We shall arrange replacement vessel or dive resort as an alternative solutions base on the price which being paid to us. If we fail to provide the replacement as conduct, we will full refund the payment we have received.
CHANGES TO THE ITINERARY AND SERVICES
Cajoma Indonesia reserves the right, if necessary, to change an itinerary during a trip (i.e. due to weather conditions etc.). There will be no refund for unused services, also if by any means of condition beyond our control that resulting skip/cancel any program or services during trip.
LIABILITY RELEASE AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT
Sign up this agreement before trip
GUEST HOUSE & VILLA POLICIES
• Check-In time will be 14:00 and Check-Out time will be 12:00
• According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Identity Card, Drivers License, Passport. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in.
• It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in.
• The primary guest checking in to the hotel must be at least 18 years of age. Children accompanying adults must be between 1-12 years.
• The Cajoma Indonesia reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in.
• Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the Cajoma Indonesia. The room tariff includes all taxes. The amount paid for the room does not include charges for optional services and facilities (such as room service, mini bar, snacks, telephone calls etc.). These will be charged at the time of check-out.
• Any breakages in the property caused by the guest will be charged to guest account upon discovery of damage.
• Missing items from the room will be charged to guest account.
• Borrowed items from Front Desk shall be returned upon check out otherwise will be charged to guest account.
• Refund / Cancellation :
- 29 days to 14 days prior to arrival date = 25% cancellation charges on the total booking amount
- 13 days to 07 days prior to arrival date = 50% cancellation charges on the total booking amount
- 06 days to arrival date/ No-show = 100% cancellation charges on the total booking amount
Shortcomings in our services during the vessel are to be reported immediately to our tour leader / cruise director on board. If possible the cruise director will try to find an appropriate solution. When the complaint cannot be solved aboard, the operating office Cajoma Indonesia should be notified in writing no later than 14 days after disembarkation. Cajoma Indonesia will settle the dispute to the best of her abilities within 2 weeks after receiving the complaint.
In entering into this agreement, I am not relying on any oral, written, or visual representations or statements by Cajoma Indonesia (PT. Komodo Panorama Indah) or its staff or any other inducement or coercion to go on the adventure trip, hence, only of my own free will.
All information in the website is subject to change. Cajoma Indonesia reserves the right to alter/change/correct mistakes that may possibly appear in the website or published price lists.